Looking for Nogaro Blue B5 RS4

2.7 V6 30v biturbo - 380 bhp
Swifty Boy
Neutral

Looking for Nogaro Blue B5 RS4

Post by Swifty Boy » Fri May 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi,

I posted this in the classifieds but might have more success here - I am looking to move from classic 911 ownership into a B5 RS4 (I have a buyer lined up for the 911). I have test driven a modified (450bhp) Avus B5 and come away impressed but I have always hankered after Noggy blue...
:nogarors4:

I am looking for a well maintained car, preferably with low (sub-80k?) miles and ideally not too many modifications (I would like the original 18 inch wheels but would be open to a car with a Milltek, Bilstein dampers, upgraded roll bars etc.). Although I understand that these cars are becoming harder to find, I am willing to offer a good price for the right car.

Please let me know what you've got or if you know of someone with the right car.

Matt

RS4KID
Neutral

Re: Looking for Nogaro Blue B5 RS4

Post by RS4KID » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:47 pm

How much are you willing to offer for a fine example with about 36,000 kms mileage? Complete alcantara interior (dashboard, door panels, seats) with recaro bucket seats carbon, KW V3 suspension, sway bars, short shifter, mtm stage 2 turbo back exhaust system, alcon brakes in front and B7 RS4 rear, sound system. The car is not in uk but can be shipped for a right price :nogarors4:

alexoc
Neutral

Post by alexoc » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Swifty Boy wrote:Hi,

I posted this in the classifieds but might have more success here - I am looking to move from classic 911 ownership into a B5 RS4 (I have a buyer lined up for the 911). I have test driven a modified (450bhp) Avus B5 and come away impressed but I have always hankered after Noggy blue...
:nogarors4:

I am looking for a well maintained car, preferably with low (sub-80k?) miles and ideally not too many modifications (I would like the original 18 inch wheels but would be open to a car with a Milltek, Bilstein dampers, upgraded roll bars etc.). Although I understand that these cars are becoming harder to find, I am willing to offer a good price for the right car.

Please let me know what you've got or if you know of someone with the right car.

Matt
Have you an email address?
I'm considering selling my car, it's Avus Silver not Nogaro Blue but if you're interested I'll forward you further info.
One or two minor mods such as Milltek exhaust and 84k miles.

Alex

alexoc
Neutral

Post by alexoc » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Couple of quick pics...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Swifty Boy
Neutral

Post by Swifty Boy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Hi, thank you for the responses - I picked up a Nogaro blue car today and am very pleased with it, so it appears the search is over!

Matt

Return to “RS4 (B5 Typ 8D) 1999-2001”