MRC trip, coming from Sweden

5.0 V10 50v biturbo - 571 bhp
LukasPukas
2nd Gear

Re: MRC trip, coming from Sweden

Post by LukasPukas » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:35 am

Ungjaevel wrote:
On my way back I have a german friend (*shhh* Don't mention the war!) join me on the way down south.
911 something, called 911 ADY... We introduced properly and then had some fun together... (him with a headstart, I might add..)
Is there any possibility to check what type of 911 that was? Anyway here's 2 vids... (Speed bottom left @ km/h. 1 km/h = 0.62 mph)

What dashboard camera are you using? Seems to take nice clear pictures.

To be fair to Mr. Porka he may have just chickened out, I know that stretch of the M40 and there are plenty of police lurking around there! You certainly weren't holding back, good work!
Incoming... 2015 (C7 FL) RS6 Avant in Prism Silver
Gone... 2009 (C6) RS6 Avant in Phantom Black

R33
4th Gear

Post by R33 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:42 am

Mr V10 wrote:
classba wrote:
SuprSi wrote:I'll put whatsapp on my phone after work and give you a shout, deffo wanna see them! :D
OK... it's nuts :)
You've got me on there, please send asap!

Also, still need a ride.

When's the next meet. Any of you C6 guys coming to Le Mans?
I'm at LM in the Pistonheads 1st Tickets private site, where are you going to be based?

Ungjaevel
3rd Gear

Post by Ungjaevel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 pm

LukasPukas wrote: What dashboard camera are you using? Seems to take nice clear pictures.

To be fair to Mr. Porka he may have just chickened out, I know that stretch of the M40 and there are plenty of police lurking around there! You certainly weren't holding back, good work!
BlackVue DR750LW... first dashcam I'm happy with. Recommend it.
http://www.blackvue.eu/Blackvue_DR750LW-2ch.php
Hello from Sweden/Philippines. My IKEA geschwindigkeitwagen! (766 hp / 571 kW / 1051 Nm), MRC'd, 22" forged, 'ramix, Milltek, ILR carbon bits, MTM adjustable springs.

classba
Top Gear

Post by classba » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 pm

I have 2 x Blackvue DR500 for years now and love it. Great products from Blackvue.
Too much power is barely enough.

LukasPukas
2nd Gear

Post by LukasPukas » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:55 pm

classba wrote:I have 2 x Blackvue DR500 for years now and love it. Great products from Blackvue.
Did you both install yourselves or have someone else do it? Trying to work out whether it is worth paying someone the extra to do it or whether it is easy enough for the layman (i.e. me)?

classba
Top Gear

Post by classba » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:09 pm

LukasPukas wrote:
classba wrote:I have 2 x Blackvue DR500 for years now and love it. Great products from Blackvue.
Did you both install yourselves or have someone else do it? Trying to work out whether it is worth paying someone the extra to do it or whether it is easy enough for the layman (i.e. me)?

I fitted them myself... easy to hard wire it with a piggy back fuse holder and one of the Blackvue power supplies.
Too much power is barely enough.

LukasPukas
2nd Gear

Post by LukasPukas » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:24 pm

classba wrote:
LukasPukas wrote:

I fitted them myself... easy to hard wire it with a piggy back fuse holder and one of the Blackvue power supplies.
Cheers, looks like I will get the wire strippers out and get busy!

Ungjaevel
3rd Gear

Post by Ungjaevel » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Same here, just get a fuse piggy back (mind the size!) and go for it!
Hello from Sweden/Philippines. My IKEA geschwindigkeitwagen! (766 hp / 571 kW / 1051 Nm), MRC'd, 22" forged, 'ramix, Milltek, ILR carbon bits, MTM adjustable springs.

FUBAR
1st Gear

Post by FUBAR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Ungjaevel wrote:Done.

I did have high expectations, and I wasn't disappointed.

766 hp... 1051 Nm.... ohhhh hell yeah.
Gsus goddam muthafucka. Va te faire foutre, trouduc, avale mes couilles grosse pute! Herrejävlar innihelvete vad den jäveln går! Satan i gatan!
(When cursing in 1 langage just doesn't cut it..)

I'm a really happy camper.

Job was 10k service, Stage 2, 2ndary cat removal, GB oil change and GB map.
MRC Stage 2 - CMA 846 - 766hp 1051Nm.jpg
Glad your happy, did the same thing from Norway last year :thumb:
On my way back I have a german friend (*shhh* Don't mention the war!) join me on the way down south.
911 something, called 911 ADY... We introduced properly and then had some fun together... (him with a headstart, I might add..)
Is there any possibility to check what type of 911 that was? Anyway here's 2 vids... (Speed bottom left @ km/h. 1 km/h = 0.62 mph)

[rant]Back on mainland again (Calais, going towards A'dam I had an italian driving companion until Ghent (lots of miles). I assume some of you have drove that way going to Germany - beautiful roads - 5 lanes, 130km/h speed limit... and at night empty. Except me and the Ferrari. I was thinking this was supposed to be good. I introduced myself. I heard his engine rev but he was left way behind, like he was driving a lawnmower or something... I slowed down. Perhaps he didn't understand my greeting. This went on for some miles. No reaction now. No revving. Did I scare him off? If you have a Ferrari, are you allowed not to play? Should be illegal. I left him @ 250km/h, thinking I'll never play with Italians again. His name was F11 MLM, shame on him and his owner.[/rant]
Glad you are happy, did the same from Norway last year :thumb:
08 RS6 by Reperformance, MRC MAP. 977 PS - 1320 Nm.

LukasPukas
2nd Gear

Post by LukasPukas » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Ungjaevel wrote:Same here, just get a fuse piggy back (mind the size!) and go for it!
Sorry to resurrect a long-dead thread, but I have been trying to hardwire my Blackvue with little luck. Which fuses did you piggyback and where did you ground it?

Cheers!

Ungjaevel
3rd Gear

Post by Ungjaevel » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Manual: http://www.blackvue.com/linux_download/ ... _v2.00.pdf
Piggyback: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-12V-24V-Ad ... SwajVUMVlh

Double check size! Can't remember what size is used. Used fusebox on the passenger side (I have LHD vehicle). Can't remember which slot.
Ground to any metal part, as normal.

Hope this helps.

LukasPukas
2nd Gear

Post by LukasPukas » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:44 am

Ungjaevel wrote:Manual: http://www.blackvue.com/linux_download/ ... _v2.00.pdf
Piggyback: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-12V-24V-Ad ... SwajVUMVlh

Double check size! Can't remember what size is used. Used fusebox on the passenger side (I have LHD vehicle). Can't remember which slot.
Ground to any metal part, as normal.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, will give it another go. I couldn't get it working with the powermagic pro, must have fudged something up.

Return to “RS6 / RS6 Plus (C6 Typ 4F) 2008-2010”