Result from Mrc.....

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
rickster147
3rd Gear

Re: Result from Mrc.....

Post by rickster147 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:53 pm

It's a big increase in power from what it was running at but the carbon clean must have gained most of the power back from stock so thinking the remap has only gained 6 ps in power I know it's naturally aspirated but you would expect much more from stock map
Rs4 b7 In avus silver with b14 Bilstein coilovers, centre resonator delete with x pipe and piggie cats gutted
Headlights detangoed trups led kit drl reverse and numberplate kit

Previous audi
rs6 c5 - mrc stage 2 remap-itg filters-forge dumpers-center decat with miltek kw coilovers- h and r
I call her the growler lol

Mat20vt
2nd Gear

Post by Mat20vt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 am

If it drives good then I'll be happy, not too worried about numbers
I expect the biggest gain was the carbon clean though. Would have been interesting to have a dyno before and after just the carbon clean. Maybe next time
Previously big turbo'd mk4 golf, big turbo'd Audi A3 Quattro
Currently remapped vw caddy
& 2009 rs4 saloon, TTS supercharged, mrc mapped, miltek catback, kwv3, h&r arbs, gutted precats, ceramic brakes 610bhp 👍

w00kie
Neutral

Post by w00kie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am

MikeFish wrote: Had mine 3 or 4 years and still love it. But since disconnecting the exhaust valves I only use sport mode when hooning around as opposed to previously where it would always be in sport mode for extra noise.
I think that may be part of my problem - perhaps permanent noise is the way to go :-) I love the sense of urgency in sport but with seeming 100% throttle when the pedal is only half depressed that final flooring of the pedal with no attendant increase in urgency sometimes makes me feel I'm missing something - perhaps I need the supercharger :D

Mat20vt
2nd Gear

Post by Mat20vt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Ahhh maybe I won't get the full effect of noise as I have the miltek without valves
It does drive well very, much better than it did before. A lot more urgency to it now and a lot more of a kick from 5k rpm onwards! It's nice to have it back!
Idles and drives perfectly, a nice smooth map.
I do love the noise it makes
Previously big turbo'd mk4 golf, big turbo'd Audi A3 Quattro
Currently remapped vw caddy
& 2009 rs4 saloon, TTS supercharged, mrc mapped, miltek catback, kwv3, h&r arbs, gutted precats, ceramic brakes 610bhp 👍

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”