Guess what turned up today...

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
Frostie
3rd Gear

Re: Guess what turned up today...

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:19 pm

What, mine ?
2007 black RS4 saloon. Bilstein Coilovers, MRC Re-map, Miltek non resonated valved exhaust with de-cats, Gruppe-M carbon induction, JHM manifold spacers, Stage 2 manifold, cold air feed.

Mr Footlong
Cruising

Post by Mr Footlong » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Good lord. Yes sir you sir. You made the thread, you posted up pics, I requested more pics, confusion followed, here we are.
Current:

"Brutus"- C5 RS6 Avant - MRC stage 2 - Milltek non-res + 100 cell cats - Wagner ICs - PSS9 - H&R ARBs - OZ Superturismo LM - C6 Custom brakes - HD RNS-E - Various other bits - 555PS/832Nm

Gone:
"Taz"- C7 RS6 - MRC stage 2 - Milltek non-res + 100 cell cats, uprated fuel pumps, race plugs, 745PS/1095Nm
12' Cayenne Turbo, B7 RS4, S3, Cupra R, XJR, EVO VII, STI8,5,2&WRX, 106 GTI&XSI, other crap.

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:47 pm

The reason i asked is utter disbelief of your stupidity... spammed pics... um, no. I put a picture up of a diffuser i fitted onto my car thinking it may help others who are after one, see how it looks, and if they wanted the info to order one i could provide that. I'm not here to do a photo shoot for your pleasure.
2007 black RS4 saloon. Bilstein Coilovers, MRC Re-map, Miltek non resonated valved exhaust with de-cats, Gruppe-M carbon induction, JHM manifold spacers, Stage 2 manifold, cold air feed.

Mr Footlong
Cruising

Post by Mr Footlong » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Wow. I was asking as the pictures are helpful, but some more pictures would be even more helpful to the likes of me and others that see this thread in the future and are looking at options.

The spamming thing was utterly tongue in cheek and anyone that even remotely knows me or how a lot of us are on here would have realized that straight away. Now, enough high horse malarkey, enjoy your diffuser and the stick that appears to lodged up you :). Sigh...
Current:

"Brutus"- C5 RS6 Avant - MRC stage 2 - Milltek non-res + 100 cell cats - Wagner ICs - PSS9 - H&R ARBs - OZ Superturismo LM - C6 Custom brakes - HD RNS-E - Various other bits - 555PS/832Nm

Gone:
"Taz"- C7 RS6 - MRC stage 2 - Milltek non-res + 100 cell cats, uprated fuel pumps, race plugs, 745PS/1095Nm
12' Cayenne Turbo, B7 RS4, S3, Cupra R, XJR, EVO VII, STI8,5,2&WRX, 106 GTI&XSI, other crap.

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Will do. It fits lovely... and the stick.

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Perhaps next time you should introduce your self to me as mr sarcasm, and then i will know how to take your threads (for those that dont know you)

Mr Footlong
Cruising

Post by Mr Footlong » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:02 pm

I'll get right back to reading ""How to win friends and influence people". If you happen to post any more pics it as that is what forums like this are for, you know, helping people, would be nice. Also, if we ever happen to be at a meet in the future, be sure to introduce yourself so I can annoy you face to face, I'm pretty good at that, but Bam_Bam is much better, to pay credit where credit is due.

Back on topic now as I appear to through entirely my own fault apparently, brought down the tone this thread somewhat.
Current:

Gone:

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:10 pm

I will quite happily help people, but when someone states that my pics are not genuine how do you expect me to react. Perhaps you should join a forum for comedians if you want your posts to be taken as a joke. I don't know you, and from what i have experienced i have no intention of wanting to... yes, you sir, you that replied to my thread.

Anyway, if people would like some more pictures of my genuine, non spammed diffuser of the fixings underneath, i will post some over the weekend when i have it up on a ramp.

eliano
2nd Gear

Post by eliano » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Well...........i think it looks great, good job
RS4 B7 Saloon, Phantom Black , Billy B14 and ss+ arbs, LED's all inside & out with Dectane LED tailights. deflap, MRC Stage 2, Carbon Clean, no pre-cats, Custom Blueflame non res cat back exhaust, AP Racing Discs, alcantara wheel, gaiter and handbrake retrim, R8 gearknob, red belts (anyone want to swap belts for black ;-/ ) 438PS

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Thanks. I think there is another thread going for a group buy, which is quite a bit cheaper than what i paid. I did pay the guy by pay-pal gift, with no issues what so ever. He message me back the tracking info the same day.

Mr Footlong
Cruising

Post by Mr Footlong » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Frostie wrote:I will quite happily help people, but when someone states that my pics are not genuine how do you expect me to react.

While I have put a few typos in to my posts looking back and have been known to talk complete cod on occasion, I can't find at any point where I said I believed your diffuser/pics to be fake. While I may have forgotten to put THANKING YOU KINDLY YOU LOVELY LOVELY MAN at the end of my initial post on here, I did say please, so I wasn't being totally ungracious darling.

As already mentioned, if you would be kind enough to post up a couple of pics, if at all possible, of the back end dead on and sideways dead on, I would love you long time as I have an identical tub and it would be useful for historical searching purposes for other too in the future.
Current:

Gone:

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Mr Footlong wrote:
Frostie wrote:I will quite happily help people, but when someone states that my pics are not genuine how do you expect me to react.

While I have put a few typos in to my posts looking back and have been known to talk complete cod on occasion, I can't find at any point where I said I believed your diffuser/pics to be fake. While I may have forgotten to put THANKING YOU KINDLY YOU LOVELY LOVELY MAN at the end of my initial post on here, I did say please, so I wasn't being totally ungracious darling.

As already mentioned, if you would be kind enough to post up a couple of pics, if at all possible, of the back end dead on and sideways dead on, I would love you long time as I have an identical tub and it would be useful for historical searching purposes for other too in the future.

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Will do.

TAB1S
3rd Gear

Post by TAB1S » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Mine arrived yesterday but haven't had time to fit it properly, only dry fit & as mentioned its a perfect fit & holds its self on without any fixings.
RS4 B7
MRC stage2 436ps-487nm
Revolution intake, custom CAF, carbon clean, deflaped manifold, JHM manifold spacers, Forge oil cooler, Forge spacers, full de-cat, Scorpion cat back, Trup's LED's, 20' S5 wheels, KW V3's.
Launch control & flat shift :mrgreen:

Starry
4th Gear

Post by Starry » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Are the saloon and avant all the same fitment? i saw Frosties today and although the car was parked up against a fence i could see it was a quality part.
2006 RS4
Phantom black
MRC Stage 2, Milltek non res, pre cat delete,

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”