Sprint Blue shines even in the rain

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
Jotter
Neutral

Re: Sprint Blue shines even in the rain

Post by Jotter » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:44 pm

RichieRS wrote: Looks awesome mate. You thought about wrapping the silver window trims?. Quite an easy job. Did mine in about 2 hours
Yeah i'm thinking about doing it when i'm back in the UK, how much wrap did you buy?

boombastik
3rd Gear

Post by boombastik » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:45 pm

I got mines wrapped £100!couple local young lads did it
RS4 B7 Saloon Milltek Cat back, CAF with piper cross panel, Wrapped optics black, Satin black wheels, TRUPS LED front DRL's & sides, goodridge braided hoses, H&R 10/15mm spares front/rear
Bilstien B16 coilovers with H&R anti roll bars
MRC stage 2 deflapped, precat gutted 439ps 481nm torque
1/4 mile time 12.884sec

My clutch replacement write up can be found here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=116929&start=15

RichieRS
4th Gear

Post by RichieRS » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Jotter wrote:
RichieRS wrote: Looks awesome mate. You thought about wrapping the silver window trims?. Quite an easy job. Did mine in about 2 hours
Yeah i'm thinking about doing it when i'm back in the UK, how much wrap did you buy?

Depends if you want to try and do it in one continuous strip with only breaks for the doors. In that case you would probably need 4-5 metres. I used about 2 metres I think and put a join in above the rear doors as there is a natural join in the silver metallic trim there anyway.

It's not expensive so it pays to get extra just in case.

TobyRS4
2nd Gear

Post by TobyRS4 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:21 pm

RichieRS wrote:
Jotter wrote:I have to agree with you on that! And i'd loved to have mine decoked and stage 2, its just such a shame that they lose so much power over time

Looks awesome mate. You thought about wrapping the silver window trims?. Quite an easy job. Did mine in about 2 hours
I'm somewhat biased on the dark window trims but i think it would tie together your wheel colour and wing mirrors nicely :thumbs:

Nice beading too on the paintwork!
Sprint Blue B7 RS4 - Black/Titanium optics, Anthracite OEM 19's, De-resonated OEM Exhaust, TTRS FBSW, MRC Stage 2 De-flapped manifold, Full Carbon Clean, MRC Stage 2 Re-map, 431.5 BHP...... must...not...spend....more...

kevconn
2nd Gear

Post by kevconn » Tue May 03, 2016 8:48 am

Jotter wrote:I have to agree with you on that! And i'd loved to have mine decoked and stage 2, its just such a shame that they lose so much power over time

What make/spec are those wheels mate, look mint ;)
Sprint Blue B7 RS4, Milltek, Resonator Delete, Bilstein Suspension, ITG Panel Filter, Forge Oil Cooler,BBS Alloys, Black Optics, Rear Tints, TRW Track Control Arms, Carbon Clean.

Fatneck73
4th Gear

Post by Fatneck73 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Heres mine.
Attachments
image.jpg

TobyRS4
2nd Gear

Post by TobyRS4 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:46 am

Fatneck73 wrote:Heres mine.
Very nice, looks immaculate in that picture, rare to see one with full silver trims and wheels these days! cant help but think all the silver gives the car a sense of class, almost makes me want to go back silver.... almost...... :beerchug:
Sprint Blue B7 RS4 - Black/Titanium optics, Anthracite OEM 19's, De-resonated OEM Exhaust, TTRS FBSW, MRC Stage 2 De-flapped manifold, Full Carbon Clean, MRC Stage 2 Re-map, 431.5 BHP...... must...not...spend....more...

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”