What is it with other drivers?

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
FaisalJ
Cruising

Re: What is it with other drivers?

Post by FaisalJ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:35 am

iain.davidson wrote:I commute with a camera on my helmet. Its amazing how quick people simmer down when you point at it.

I'd simmer down too if some dude came at me pointing at his helmet :shock:

Oh you mean a motorcycle helmet...
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

anawaz
1st Gear

Re: What is it with other drivers?

Post by anawaz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:29 am

i was out last weekend, idled upto a roundabout, opted for outside lane knowing the power was there to come inside.

some chav pulls up next to me - middle lane. i didn't see him until I pulled away and then he made his silly clapped out Peugeot van banger smoke veer towards my car as if he was going to go into the side of me. stuck his arm out tattooed all the way into his stinky armpits. the motive was abundantly clear - jealousy.

anyways we turned off same junction, approached set of light where he stopped to turn right into tesco every little helps, and i stopped to go straight on. since we were about to go in different directions thanks God, I decided to let him have some of JCWeldfab sending him into supermarket giant car park with the noise reverberating, ringing and resonating in his screwed up head

:biggrin3:

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”