Alternative to terraclean?

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
SuprSi
5th Gear

Re: Alternative to terraclean?

Post by SuprSi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:15 pm

And the hc reading was only coming down by revving the carp out of it and heating the cats up. Bunch of idiots! I guess that's a clever way to make it look like it's doing its thing. The placebo effect on the drive home too haha
2003 C5 RS6 Avant Daytona Grey

RossDagley
Top Gear

Post by RossDagley » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 pm

I've commented on both Facebook and YouTube channels for them that if they do an independent inspection before and after (by someone like MRC or AMD etc) using a borescope and the carbon from behind the valves and on the tumble flaps is in fact removed by this process I would pay for whoever the tester was to have this treatment.

They've not taken me up on the offer of vindicating themselves and giving away a 'free' treatment, and in fact now delete my posts from Facebook.

At best it's snake oil - at worst, it's fraud as they know it can't do what they claim but continue to claim it.
Believe only the man who has nothing to gain from what he says.

2017 BMW M4 Competition Pack - Mineral Grey - 530ps by bootmod3, JCWeldfab exhaust.
Previously:
Renault Megane R26 - Liquid Yellow - 275ps.
2015 Audi Exclusive RS4 B8 - Merlin Purple - JCWF Exhaust
2009 Audi RS6 C6 - Phantom Black - 730ps MRC Tuned
2008 Audi RS4 B7 - Phantom Black - 449ps MRC Tuned
2002 Peugeot 106 Gti - Mauritius blue - 430ps Home built.

TonyHayers
5th Gear

Post by TonyHayers » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:06 pm

SuprSi wrote:And the hc reading was only coming down by revving the carp out of it and heating the cats up. Bunch of idiots! I guess that's a clever way to make it look like it's doing its thing. The placebo effect on the drive home too haha
Haha, I didn't watch it that far. That's hilarious.

I'm going to get myself an expensive looking metal box with a pipe and visit "Nobs of London" or whatever his name is. Make a killing.
06 Phantom Black Saloon:
DONE: Water Meth Injection, Carbon clean at 64k, CAI, Gutted Precats, Non-res x-pipe, H&R 8mm spacers, H&R springs
^ GONE :cry:

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”