Headlight lenses

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
TAB1S
3rd Gear

Re: Headlight lenses

Post by TAB1S » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Surrey Sam wrote:Yuk...very Maxpower :dung:
Lol I didn't want to start an argument, i know they wont be to everyone's taste but wanted to share for those who are interested.
However i don't think it was necessary to be so rude and did you really need to comment on it anyway?
As for driving at night there has been little to no effect certainly not silly or dangerous!
RS4 B7
MRC stage2 436ps-487nm
Revolution intake, custom CAF, carbon clean, deflaped manifold, JHM manifold spacers, Forge oil cooler, Forge spacers, full de-cat, Scorpion cat back, Trup's LED's, 20' S5 wheels, KW V3's.
Launch control & flat shift :mrgreen:

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Blimey we have some sensitive souls here; are both you and Frostie really offended by an opinion of dislike? Seriously. It's not like a personal attack on your first born or anything.

I fit RS5 wheels to my car over the winter period, some people don't like them. I don't get offended by it when they express their opinion. That's what a forum is for, to discuss a variety of things.

If you feel that strongly about it then I'll delete my comment for you. I just can't fathom the offence and then why you'd begin a comment with a 'lol' and proceed to write I was rude.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:32 pm

# troll
2007 black RS4 saloon. Bilstein Coilovers, MRC Re-map, Miltek non resonated valved exhaust with de-cats, Gruppe-M carbon induction, JHM manifold spacers, Stage 2 manifold, cold air feed.

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:41 pm

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Ever heard of '"if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at-all'".. And "keep your opinions to your self"... Commenting in the way you did was just to offend, and extract a response, rather than trying to be-little the whole thing making out it is "max power"... Yuk... And then a "sh1t" symbol... Bit excessive in my eyes just as it doesn't suit "your" taste. That is someones pride and joy you are talking about. Perhaps it's just me... Because i have manners, i expect everyone else to.
2007 black RS4 saloon. Bilstein Coilovers, MRC Re-map, Miltek non resonated valved exhaust with de-cats, Gruppe-M carbon induction, JHM manifold spacers, Stage 2 manifold, cold air feed.

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Frostie wrote:# troll
I don't bite that easily :roll:

Tabis wrote:It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Ever heard of '"if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at-all'".. And "keep your opinions to your self"... Commenting in the way you did was just to offend, and extract a response, rather than trying to be-little the whole thing making out it is "max power"... Yuk... And then a "sh1t" symbol... Bit excessive in my eyes just as it doesn't suit "your" taste. That is someones pride and joy you are talking about. Perhaps it's just me... Because i have manners, i expect everyone else to.
Indeed, I have heard the sayings. Quite antiquated in my opinion, along with things like - Children should be seen and not heard. My opinion was perhaps a little curt, nothing more, nothing less. Certainly not deliberately expressed in a way to provoke offense, I think that you are perhaps reading into it too deeply?
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

PetrolDave
Cruising

Post by PetrolDave » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:39 pm

This forum has ALWAYS been full of opinions and members who express them - and accept that other members will disagree.

My opinion is as valid as your opinion and everyone else's opinion - and we're all free to express them.
Gone: 2006 B7 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black)

TAB1S
3rd Gear

Post by TAB1S » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:00 pm

PetrolDave wrote:This forum has ALWAYS been full of opinions and members who express them - and accept that other members will disagree.

My opinion is as valid as your opinion and everyone else's opinion - and we're all free to express them.
Lol who put 10 pence in you, that's perfectly fine :thumbs:
I understand everyone has a different option and thats great but we don't have to be rude about it after all we are on the same team :kissmyrings:
RS4 B7
MRC stage2 436ps-487nm
Revolution intake, custom CAF, carbon clean, deflaped manifold, JHM manifold spacers, Forge oil cooler, Forge spacers, full de-cat, Scorpion cat back, Trup's LED's, 20' S5 wheels, KW V3's.
Launch control & flat shift :mrgreen:

PetrolDave
Cruising

Post by PetrolDave » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:10 pm

TAB1S wrote:Lol who put 10 pence in you, that's perfectly fine :thumbs:
I understand everyone has a different option and thats great but we don't have to be rude about it after all we are on the same team :kissmyrings:
As a moderator on another Audi forum and one of the longest serving members on here when I see things getting out of hand I "play the older statesman" and remind newer members how this place works - which is different to many other forums in that we allow and expect opinions to be expressed without fear or favour. Over the 10 years I've been on here there have been very few members that have gone too far with expressing their opinion (less than five I reckon) and needed PhilT to take action.

I 100% agree that rudeness isn't necessary, but remember that an honest opinion can often seem rude if it's not an opinion you agree with.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

I got a set of A4 plastic light protectors from Audi within days of getting my RS4 and it's those that have taken the battering from flying stones etc. - I'm on my second set now after one of the original set got shattered by a huge flying stone on the M20 Maidstone bypass a few years ago.
Gone: 2006 B7 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black)

Frostie
3rd Gear

Post by Frostie » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:24 pm

That's fine Dave. I now know how to express my opinion on such topics, and i shal make an extra effort to put a picture of a turd at the end of everything i don't like the look of :bigblink:

Lets just leave it here and get on with the topic 8)

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”