Cheapest EVER trip to audi

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
EddyPee
2nd Gear

Cheapest EVER trip to audi

Post by EddyPee » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:24 pm

So so, had a tyre valve snap earlier in the week when trying to re-inflate some lost pressure. As usual you get the slight sweats about a trip to the dealer. Didn't think it would be a big deal but you never know

Anyway, the damage ................£49 and got a free car wash.

Expensive you may say for a tyre valve but you can never trust a dealer in what their diagnosis is going to be.

So relieved to get away with a tiny bill and continue to find basingstoke audi very good, trustworthy and efficient on the 4-5 times I've used them for faults, servicing and MOT

docurley
5th Gear

Re: Cheapest EVER trip to audi

Post by docurley » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 am

Mine was not cheap like yours but Ihad my DRC refilled yesterday and they were cheaper than a Indy and ended up being nearly £20 cheaper than they quoted me plus the clean.
so like you iIwas very pleased with the whole experience, Audi Bromley by the way.
Avus Audi RS4 2076|Black optic |Carbon Airbag surround|LED'S inside|RNS-E style Android Stereo with DAB+ dongle|

obikaii
1st Gear

Post by obikaii » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Cant belive you let them wash(scratch) your car!
Anytime ive had any of my cars in at a main dealer,or even an indy,I specifically ask them not to wash it,especially with black or dark coloured cars,you can guarantee it'll be washed by someone clueless,who wont of even heard of the 2 bucket method,swirled paintwork ahoy!
Anyway, sorry for the hijack, good to hear that some dealers care about value for money,& dont see us all as cash cows!
B7 RS4 saloon,black,miltek,hi flo cats,MRC stage 2 remap,stage 2 manifold, CAF.
Previous,Z4m coupe,Tvr T350c,E46 M3 smg,R33 Nissan Gtr.
Bikes,Suzuki Gsxr 750,Kawasaki 600 ninjas.

John Johnson
5th Gear

Post by John Johnson » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:11 pm

obikaii wrote:Cant belive you let them wash(scratch) your car!
Anytime ive had any of my cars in at a main dealer,or even an indy,I specifically ask them not to wash it,especially with black or dark coloured cars,you can guarantee it'll be washed by someone clueless,who wont of even heard of the 2 bucket method,swirled paintwork ahoy!
Anyway, sorry for the hijack, good to hear that some dealers care about value for money,& dont see us all as cash cows!
Agreed , when mine was in for the service I told em point blank not to clean it , inside or out
Current toys in the garage
B7 avant in Daytona with ceramics and a few other goodies and lowwwww miles :-)
Ur quattro. lago Blue
Ur quattro. Mars red

Rs1600i
Transit custom sportvan

http://youtu.be/FWBUl7oT9sA

denboy1
2nd Gear

Post by denboy1 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:43 pm

£49 ain't bad, costs about that to park on there forecourt, :lol:
MRC STAGE 2 RE-MAP

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”