harding
3rd Gear

Re: Pro pics of new Interior

Post by harding » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:10 pm

:bowdown: Love it!!!
Audi RS4 Avant
[2014]: blacked out wheels & grill: center res delete : flaps open
[2015]: brembo & yellowstuff : michelin pss : h&r spacers
[2016]: sachs performance clutch : decoked : led there be light : black window trim
[2017]: stertman stage 1 : black headlights & clear corner mod : gruppe m air intake : gutted resonators

jaysrs4
5th Gear

Post by jaysrs4 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:37 pm

I think I'd actually blow off MJ for an interior.

AdrianD
4th Gear

Post by AdrianD » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:31 am

jaysrs4 wrote:I think I'd actually blow off MJ for an interior.
PMSL...
2010 911 Turbo PDK.
Gone but not forgotten... Sprint Blue B7 RS4 with all the toys :)
20" AG M310's | TTS Supercharged | MRC Stage 3 | Sach's Clutch | Lightened / balanced flywheel | High Pressure Fuel Pumps | KW V3's Coilovers | De-Cat + Valved Milltek | DeCoked | Launch Control | Flat Shift | Cold Air Feed Induction.

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:57 am

AdrianD wrote:
jaysrs4 wrote:I think I'd actually blow off MJ for an interior.
PMSL...
Oh, sorry, I've navigated to the wrong forum - I was here for cars...

Actually, looking at the quality I may be able to pucker up slightly...
Gone but never forgotten:
2007 RS4 B7 Saloon, Metallic Silver with SS+.
LED's all round and Dectane LED tailights. KDS detail and paint. Lepsons black chrome, heavy on the silver wheels. JCWeldFab full system - valved and no pre-cats. MRC stage 2, de-flap and full carbon clean - 438PS and 489NM. HEL brake lines. H&R Spacers. Gtechniq C1 and EXO V2 coatings. 2010+ RNS-E. On the MRC dyno: http://youtu.be/y_k0VJ2--y8

denboy1
2nd Gear

Post by denboy1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Simply stunning, love it. If I could afford it, i'd have it done myself. :notworthy:
MRC STAGE 2 RE-MAP

Covkiller
Top Gear

Post by Covkiller » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Absolutely beautiful, well done !
Can we see the whole car too please
Let us know if you're going to any shows as I'd love to see your car in real life
:thumbs:
RS4 B7, Mugello Blue, K&W V3 & HR ARBs, set up by Centre Gravity, Milltek Valved Non Res & cat bypass pipes, BMC air filter, braided hoses, DOT 5.1, Terraclean, MRC Full Carbon Clean, MRC remap 448PS 477NM, 20" S7 alloys with 4mm spacers & Hawke spigots 66.6 > 57.1, AP Racing front discs. Sold Sept 2019. Now rocking an F80 M3

Rick_RS4
Cruising

Post by Rick_RS4 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:42 am

really great work i just dont like it,

if you chose it and are happy then thats great, like the seat backs in gloss tho

AdrianD
4th Gear

Post by AdrianD » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:05 am

Covkiller wrote:Absolutely beautiful, well done !
Can we see the whole car too please
Let us know if you're going to any shows as I'd love to see your car in real life
Thank you :). Yeah there's a few on here already floating about but here's one i took recently... Re shows, well I'm hoping to be at ADI at Castle Combe in Oct, fingers crossed the Supercharger will be ready and fitted by then also :) :)

2010 911 Turbo PDK.
20" AG M310's | TTS Supercharged | MRC Stage 3 | Sach's Clutch | Lightened / balanced flywheel | High Pressure Fuel Pumps | KW V3's Coilovers | De-Cat + Valved Milltek | DeCoked | Launch Control | Flat Shift | Cold Air Feed Induction.

Covkiller
Top Gear

Post by Covkiller » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Now that's a smart RS4
Should see you at Castle Coombe if it doesn't clash with the wife's birthday
RS4 B7, Mugello Blue, K&W V3 & HR ARBs, set up by Centre Gravity, Milltek Valved Non Res & cat bypass pipes, BMC air filter, braided hoses, DOT 5.1, Terraclean, MRC Full Carbon Clean, MRC remap 448PS 477NM, 20" S7 alloys with 4mm spacers & Hawke spigots 66.6 > 57.1, AP Racing front discs. Sold Sept 2019. Now rocking an F80 M3

Sterling
Neutral

Post by Sterling » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:30 pm

That's a well sorted Rs nice work mate. :thumbs:

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 pm

AdrianD wrote:
Man, I love the car in this pics, it just looks so perfect!

I wan't loving the coulour of the interior to begin with but it's growing on me. Looks much better in the pro shots.
I love the coloured logos on the seats.
I love extended leather to the cente console and glovebox etc, makes it look that much more special.
I still don't think I'd pick that colour but it does looks stunning and with the beatiful exterior it is a real special RS4. Once it's charged it will be up there with the best in the country!

I'm surprised you didn't swap out the carbon interior trim for the gloss black to match the seat back. Easy swap to do too!

Audi Pardner
4th Gear

Post by Audi Pardner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 pm

That stance is spot on, great colour and the rims are perfect (and I'm not a fan of some aftermarket rims). Not too keen on the interior personally but big kahoonas for doing it, and as long you enjoy it that's all that matters. And I'm an ol' fart anyway (thinking of changing me y username to MeldrewRS4)
Misano Red B7 RS4 Avant. 20" Rotors. KW adjustable spring kit. 8 & 10mm H&R spacers. MRC Stage 2 remap. Pre-cat delete & x-pipe.

AdrianD
4th Gear

Post by AdrianD » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:22 am

MikeFish wrote:
AdrianD wrote:
Man, I love the car in this pics, it just looks so perfect!

I wan't loving the coulour of the interior to begin with but it's growing on me. Looks much better in the pro shots.
I love the coloured logos on the seats.
I love extended leather to the cente console and glovebox etc, makes it look that much more special.
I still don't think I'd pick that colour but it does looks stunning and with the beatiful exterior it is a real special RS4. Once it's charged it will be up there with the best in the country!

I'm surprised you didn't swap out the carbon interior trim for the gloss black to match the seat back. Easy swap to do too!
:biggrin3: :biggrin3: :biggrin3: wow, thank you.. :beerchug:
2010 911 Turbo PDK.

AdrianD
4th Gear

Post by AdrianD » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:23 am

Covkiller wrote:Now that's a smart RS4
Should see you at Castle Coombe if it doesn't clash with the wife's birthday
Yep, look forward to it... wifes birthday is no excuse, what better present for her than a day out at Castle Combe, she'll be made up ;-)
2010 911 Turbo PDK.

AdrianD
4th Gear

Post by AdrianD » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 am

Audi Pardner wrote:That stance is spot on, great colour and the rims are perfect (and I'm not a fan of some aftermarket rims). Not too keen on the interior personally but big kahoonas for doing it, and as long you enjoy it that's all that matters. And I'm an ol' fart anyway (thinking of changing me y username to MeldrewRS4)
:beerchug: cheers, i honestly believe that once peeps see the interior in the flesh a few that arn't so keen will change their mind :)
2010 911 Turbo PDK.

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”