4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
NJMAudiRS4
4th Gear

Re: What have you done lately?

Post by NJMAudiRS4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 am

Fitted spacers, 10mm Rear 8mm Front and gave it a wash and polish
Attachments
image.jpg
Audi RS4 Avant. MRC Stage 2 Manifold, caf, Map, JCWF Manifold back Exhaust with Sports Cats, H&R spacers, 449ps & 483nm

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:07 am

NJMAudiRS4 wrote:Fitted spacers, 10mm Rear 8mm Front and gave it a wash and polish
These tailpipes are toasty - they keep me warm. WOOF!

Nice wheels and well spaced BTW!
Last edited by neilparf on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone but never forgotten:
2007 RS4 B7 Saloon, Metallic Silver with SS+.
LED's all round and Dectane LED tailights. KDS detail and paint. Lepsons black chrome, heavy on the silver wheels. JCWeldFab full system - valved and no pre-cats. MRC stage 2, de-flap and full carbon clean - 438PS and 489NM. HEL brake lines. H&R Spacers. Gtechniq C1 and EXO V2 coatings. 2010+ RNS-E. On the MRC dyno: http://youtu.be/y_k0VJ2--y8

Rick_RS4
Cruising

Post by Rick_RS4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:07 am

DaytonaRS4 we need a drive by please or have I missed the thread?

Mines in pieces still. Will upload pics when done

hlbeckley
4th Gear

Post by hlbeckley » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 pm

NJMAudiRS4 wrote:Fitted spacers, 10mm Rear 8mm Front and gave it a wash and polish
These wheels look epic, really awesome

marc1
Cruising

Post by marc1 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Looks absolutely awesome mate, but surely this is just a teaser shot? :lol: we need more pics!! :thumbs:

NJMAudiRS4
4th Gear

Post by NJMAudiRS4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 pm

neilparf wrote:
These tailpipes are toasty - they keep me warm. WOOF!

Nice wheels and well spaced BTW!
He likes to snuggle :bigwave:

The spacers seem to add a greater stance, just need to sort out the suspension, possibly go the same route as Mikefish and keep the DRC and have the adjustable coilover springs
hlbeckley wrote:
These wheels look epic, really awesome
Thanks, they do fill the arches quite nicely (unfortunately the wife has caught and kerbed 2 of them :FIREdevil: ) they are on the list for repairs, but new baby girl takes precedent :boots:
marc1 wrote:
Looks absolutely awesome mate, but surely this is just a teaser shot? :lol: we need more pics!! :thumbs:
It is a teaser shot as I took it on my iPhone, I took a full set on my camera but haven't uploaded them onto my laptop yet, will do ASAP :jump:
Audi RS4 Avant. MRC Stage 2 Manifold, caf, Map, JCWF Manifold back Exhaust with Sports Cats, H&R spacers, 449ps & 483nm

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:44 pm

NJMAudiRS4 wrote:...unfortunately the wife has caught and kerbed 2 of them
WHAT! She's allowed to drive it? :bash:
LED's all round and Dectane LED tailights. KDS detail and paint. Lepsons black chrome, heavy on the silver wheels. JCWeldFab full system - valved and no pre-cats. MRC stage 2, de-flap and full carbon clean - 438PS and 489NM. HEL brake lines. H&R Spacers. Gtechniq C1 and EXO V2 coatings. 2010+ RNS-E. On the MRC dyno: http://youtu.be/y_k0VJ2--y8

NJMAudiRS4
4th Gear

Post by NJMAudiRS4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Yes she is, although she now doesn't like to after kerbing the alloys :bash: although it did help me in getting my JC Weldfab system

Nothing like a bit of blackmail :bigblink:

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:11 pm

NJMAudiRS4 wrote:Yes she is, although she now doesn't like to after kerbing the alloys :bash: although it did help me in getting my JC Weldfab system

Marriage is a continuing trade-off! To ease through the pain of kerbed alloys, see it as favour from your wife; at least you are a few grams lighter now and therefore faster!

My 'war office' is not insured to drive the 4; it's not kerbing I'm worried about, it's every cubby-hole stuffed with SH*t after one journey...

I'll be giving you marks out of 10 at AITP, Nick for those rims :bigblink:

gt2
3rd Gear

Post by gt2 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:02 pm

neilparf wrote:
gt2 wrote:
neilparf wrote:After the front and rear bumper had a re-spray to rid it of stone chips along with bonnet and front wings blended, the headlight units looked tired. Any refurb kit was pants and the inner lens was misted etc...

So, bumper off (wanted to get it back on spot-on anyway and raise it ever-so slightly) I removed the headlight units and obtained some new ebay units to suit the A4 and scavenged the lenses and refurb mine. Sold the old lens/new A4 back's to a mate who needed a pair. Front end looks fresh now...
Are they just a straight swap? One of my lenses is cracked and needs replacing.
With the right ones, yes. I purchased these:

Right hand: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221442539621? ... 1439.l2649
Left hand: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321341569927? ... 1439.l2649

Good luck!
thanks neil

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:49 pm

gt2 wrote:After the front and rear bumper had a re-spray to rid it of stone chips along with bonnet and front wings blended, the headlight units looked tired. Any refurb kit was pants and the inner lens was misted etc...

So, bumper off (wanted to get it back on spot-on anyway and raise it ever-so slightly) I removed the headlight units and obtained some new ebay units to suit the A4 and scavenged the lenses and refurb mine. Sold the old lens/new A4 back's to a mate who needed a pair. Front end looks fresh now...

Are they just a straight swap? One of my lenses is cracked and needs replacing.
With the right ones, yes. I purchased these:

Right hand: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221442539621? ... 1439.l2649
Left hand: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321341569927? ... 1439.l2649

Good luck!

thanks neil
:beerchug:

marc1
Cruising

Post by marc1 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:55 pm

NJMAudiRS4 wrote:(unfortunately the wife has caught and kerbed 2 of them :FIREdevil: ) they are on the list for repairs, but new baby girl takes precedent :boots:
Are including the Mrs in the list of 'repairs' or just the wheels? :biggrin3:

And congratulations on your new baby girl, that's fantastic news.
NJMAudiRS4 wrote:It is a teaser shot as I took it on my iPhone, I took a full set on my camera but haven't uploaded them onto my laptop yet, will do ASAP :jump:
Haha, that's great. They do look awesome from the sneak preview so looking forward to the full shebang.

NJMAudiRS4
4th Gear

Post by NJMAudiRS4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:04 pm

neilparf wrote:
NJMAudiRS4 wrote:Yes she is, although she now doesn't like to after kerbing the alloys :bash: although it did help me in getting my JC Weldfab system

Marriage is a continuing trade-off! To ease through the pain of kerbed alloys, see it as favour from your wife; at least you are a few grams lighter now and therefore faster!

My 'war office' is not insured to drive the 4; it's not kerbing I'm worried about, it's every cubby-hole stuffed with SH*t after one journey...

I'll be giving you marks out of 10 at AITP, Nick for those rims :bigblink:
I fear marks will be on the low side (also the wife is coming along with the duo of terror) and I believe that as a female driver of an RS points will automatically be awarded as per the rules ? Can my man maths apply here for extra credit ? :bowdown:
marc1 wrote:
NJMAudiRS4 wrote:(unfortunately the wife has caught and kerbed 2 of them :FIREdevil: ) they are on the list for repairs, but new baby girl takes precedent :boots:
Are including the Mrs in the list of 'repairs' or just the wheels? :biggrin3:

And congratulations on your new baby girl, that's fantastic news.
NJMAudiRS4 wrote:It is a teaser shot as I took it on my iPhone, I took a full set on my camera but haven't uploaded them onto my laptop yet, will do ASAP :jump:
Haha, that's great. They do look awesome from the sneak preview so looking forward to the full shebang.
I think Mrs M feels like having some repairs after the little one arrived, but just the wheels for the moment, thank you for the congrats, I bought my little girl a Quattro baby grow whilst I was at Le Mans, a little big for her at the moment, also bought my 2yr old lad (he is soooooooo going to be a petrol head) an Audi ride along car which he loves.

I have a couple more pics of the car just for you Marc
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

marc1
Cruising

Post by marc1 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Looks spot on. :thumbs: Good move on the Audi gear for the kids. My five month old daughter loves the V8, sends her right off to sleep. :biggrin3:

NJMAudiRS4
4th Gear

Post by NJMAudiRS4 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:01 pm

My 2yr old giggles every time I bury the right pedal, he keeps saying more more. Baby girl hasn't been out in it yet, still plenty of time to win her over to the sounds of V8 yumminess :bigblink:

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”