New whipple supercharger installed in a B7

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
sync24
5th Gear

New whipple supercharger installed in a B7

Post by sync24 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Audi Super Chargers have pics up of their new whipple based supercharger installed in a B7
They are on Facebook though ....

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=220539631324121

PS Alternative bling colours are available! :thumbs:

I'd be interested to see some torque figures out of this bit of kit :shock:

Spectre
2nd Gear

Re: New whipple supercharger installed in a B7

Post by Spectre » Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Not sure I fancy having a blinged up Wipple strapped to my engine.... :biggrin3:
2013 Guards Red 991 Carrera - VERY MUCH Arrived.
2013 Ibis White RS4 B8 - Gone :)
2007 Phantom Black Avant RS4 B7 - Gone :(

sync24
5th Gear

Post by sync24 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:42 pm

I must admit - I think that the manifold looks pants - I much prefer the APR ones.

PJC
Cruising

Post by PJC » Fri May 23, 2014 1:38 pm

And there I was thinking you had bitten the bullet

sync24
5th Gear

Post by sync24 » Fri May 23, 2014 1:46 pm

PaulRS4 wrote:And there I was thinking you had bitten the bullet
£15k fitted? - not a chance
£2.5k on this - perhaps! http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... iment=true

PJC
Cruising

Post by PJC » Fri May 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Me likey

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Fri May 23, 2014 2:06 pm

What's the quarter mile?

/Sakimano.
No matter where you go, there you are.

RIV
Cruising

Post by RIV » Fri May 23, 2014 3:00 pm

What's the quarter mile?

/Sakimano.
Don't!!! Tempt Him :shock: ..It's been very peacefull recently

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Fri May 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Silas wrote:
What's the quarter mile?

/Sakimano.
Don't!!! Tempt Him :shock: ..It's been very peacefull recently
You're mistaking me for someone much, much more intelligent.

sakimano
5th Gear

Post by sakimano » Fri May 23, 2014 3:55 pm

PES again. Absolute joke. RS246 loves a scam it seems.

Here's a nice PES thread

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthrea ... -love-this

Anyway, this B7 that PES was trying to get a whipple kit to work on is owned by a former French national, living in the US. His name is Mario Molliere. He was banned from multiple forums for scamming people. Theft, fraud, threats. Great guy. Even lied about being a Michelin 3 star chef for some reason lol. He used to be MMRS4audi. Now he is QuattroRS4. He has had about a dozen names over the years, but he's pretty dumb and it's always easy to spot him.

The other day he was claiming that the car is so powerful, it is chirping the tires in 4th gear. AKA an AWD audi is overcoming quattro traction at speeds over 100 MPH. In other words, he's full of shyte.

The next day he said the car hasn't been tuned yet.

Hmmm...so they're chirping the tires in 4th and are crowing about great dyno numbers...but haven't got a tune yet. That makes sense. :roll:

http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2546.0

In fact he posted on audizine under the name MMRS4audi when he claimed he had a PES MP112 kit a year or two ago...and was caught lying about performance back then.

Now he's trying to pump the PES whipple kit to keep Tony@PES' ponzi scheme going. Pretty sad.

as for the 1/4 mile time, the owner of the B7 has already been caught lying about his PES 1/4 mile time. By me.
sakimano wrote: Looks like our friend Mario Molliere has been busy. He posted today that he was in Florida on business, and decided to hit up Palm Beach International Raceway for a little 1/4 mile drag racin'. Awesome. Then we saw the timeslip. WOW. 11.2, 11.3, 11.4. New fastest RS4 on earth.

Or is it...
mmRS4audi wrote:when for business in west palm last week !had some time to kill !!![did not want to post it but hey maybe that will shut up the haters out there .wrench

Alright, no problem there...unless you've been paying attention

1. HE LIVES IN RHODE ISLAND?

According to his info on Audizine, he lives in Rhode Island. That's far from PBIR. So...how far? According to google maps, that's 23 hrs or 1300 miles!

That's a FUCKTON of driving to do for a 'business trip'. Who on earth drives from Rhode Island to Palm Beach? Especially someone who just bought a $40,000 car and a $15,000 modlist for it in the past 4 months. So...let's give him the beiiificientficientficientit of the doubt here...he mentioned something about New Jersey. Is that much closer? NOPE! That's still 1000 miles, or about 16 hrs driving straight through.

So that is a big fishy strike one. But, maybe he's like John Madden, and refuses to fly.

Now that we know that he is actually notorious thief from vortex, Mario Moliere, it turns out he lives in Florida and us trying to hide his identity. Awesome..thieves are buying RS4 s now.

2. THE TIMELINE

The weirdest thing to me may be the timeline (if driving for 20 hrs isn't weird enough, each way). He claims he was at PBIR last week on October 3rd. OK. So you set a BLAZINGLY fast quarter mile time, then posted this later that VERY SAME DAY?

Check the timestamp. AZ defaults to California time. Pacific...Florida -3hrs. So he posted that at 11:06 pm Eastern Standard Time. Why is that weird? Don't forget...he had literally hours before that run 11.2, 11.4, 11.3 at PBIR. So comfortably a couple of hours later he's ditching the M112 and going whipple, even though our man was peeling off a 11.26 @ 126.4! That's confusing. If my car was doig that, I'd be damn happy, to say the least. I wouldn't be posting about rippoing it apart and giving up on it.

Further confusing us all is that a few days AFTER the supposed world record RS4 run, he posted this...
mmRS4audi wrote:hou cares about quarter mile numbers !!!lots of high power car cant put the power to the ground and u get low result on quarter of miles i had a 800 awhp plus vw 2004 r32 most i did was 11.4 quarter of mile because just spining tires!!!but on the highway thats where you feel the power !!the rs4 is not made for quarter mile track
That's an odd comment to make for someone who just drove two and a half thousand miles round trip 3 days earlier to run the fastest ever Audi RS4 quarter mile time.

3. THE TIMESLIP

The timeslip is really fucked up.

a) The header
Tracks sometimes change the header on the printed timeslips. PBIR does it a lot. On his timeslip, it says '2011 National Sport Compact Racing Association Round 1'. Hmm...the biggest dragstrip in the country is still rocking a header from 18 months ago (I believe it was back in Mar2011). That makes no sense.

Let's check that out. Did anyone else hit PBIR on Wednesday? Yup. This guy did. Note his timeslip header.

Something else about that timeslip from Oct 3rd...it was exactly the same dimensions, in pixels, as the one mmrs4audi posted as his own. Pretty interesting I think. Could just be a co-incidence, but a weird one huh? No other timeslip on all of google images had those dimensions. Just saying.

So let's again give Mario Moliere the beificientit of the doubt. Maybe PBIR left the 2011 Sport Compact header on from March 2011, until AFTER the private event Mario was supposedly at on Wednesday. That would explain why he had that header...and that would explain why the LSX guy above didn't. All we need is another timeslip from 2012. How about this one? Oops. Guess that solves that part of the riddle.

b) The ET+RT WIN marker at the bottom of the slip (circled in green)
All tracks show ET (elapsed time) but they also show your reaction time, for bracket racing when you're heads up with your opponent. Then they add the two up, and show at the bottom of the timeslip Right 1st or Left1st, and show how much time they won by. If we add up the times for MarioMiller/mmRS4Audi vs the cars in the other lanes he was supposedly against, it doesn't add up. In all three timeslips, the ET+RT winner is off by EXACTLY 1 second. That seems odd. Sounds like someone photoshopped 1 second exactly off the ET. So a shameworthy 12.45 (for someone claiming 600 hp or nearly 500 whp) quickly becomes an 11.45.

c) The times just don't add up. Simply put, the car is WAY TOO SLOW in the first 1/8th and WAY TOO FAST in the second 1/8th for this to be considered anywhere near believable. Again, suspecting a photoshop job, this makes sense. Let's examine it. Says he was 8.0 to 8.2 seconds to the 1/8 mile marker. Now...sure he may suck at launching. That would explain the 60 foot. But that wouldn't explain the 1/8 mile ET. At the 1/8 mile mark, you are almost out of 3rd gear in these cars, and shifting into fourth. He is only about as fast as my stock RS4 record time was at the 1/8 mile. But was he coming on like a train to explain how he is 15 car lengths ahead and 20 MPH faster in trap speed? <beep> no. His 60 foot/330 foot and 660 foot(1/8) times were virtually identical to mine, and his MPH was a hair better at the 1/8. So what happened after the 1/8? Did he turn on nitrous yo? No, he doesn't have nitrous. He has a modest sized supercharger that would be starting to struggle...not be getting ready to put the greatest 1/8 MPH vs. 1/4 MPH of any B5/6/7 S4/RS4 of all time.

Picking up nearly 40 MPH is INSANE in the quartermile.
For perspective, my 12.75 run I picked up 23 MPH.
On george's 12.28 run he picked up 23 MPH
On APR's 11.83 run they picked up 23 MPH (seeing a trend)
On TTS's 11.4 run they picked up 25 MPH
On mmrs4audi's run, he picked up 40 MPH!
This is not doable on an M112. I don't care if it is fueled by gold and unicorn horn and Kate Upton's panties. Not happening.

You can say 'I was spinning' if you want. Great. That would happen on the launch. On one of the runs he was 1.9 (not good, but not detrimental to the next 600 feet of the run for <beep>'s sake). On one of the runs he was 1.8 (good enough to ensure the rest of the first half was setup to be awesome...not to basically run like an all motor stock RS4 lol).

SO...we have lots of questions. I can't wait to hear his answers. I also can't wait to hear the answers from the guys at PBIR and ROADTESTTV, the youtube channel who are at, and take video of, every dragstrip event at PBIR. Car 6418....who are you?

p.s. a few guys on AZ have noticed that this doesn't add up. A few others are cheering and patting this guy on the back for lying and making fools of the forum. Let's take a stroll through the list of 'I WAS TOO DUMB TO SEE THE FACTS'

CLINT FROM RAI a.ka. AudiA42.0t a.k.a. The Engine Swap Wizard (in his own head) was too dumb to realise he was being had

He was too dumb twice in the thread actually

And my favourite 'toodumb' guy...our friend ACE who lashed out and swore and name called, and dropped incorrect information and then disappeared. I hope the autosubscribe is on still on audirevolution...because that means he will see this post. If so...WAY TO GO BROTHER! You made a class AAA ass of yourself.

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Fri May 23, 2014 4:56 pm

You have way too much time on your hands creating all this conjecture and conspiracy. That Canadian air has messed up your head...

22B
4th Gear

Post by 22B » Fri May 23, 2014 6:10 pm

bam_bam wrote:What's the quarter mile?

/Sakimano.
Well you asked!

:shock: Holy <beep> Saki that's some reply, that must have taken you hours to put together.
Current;
Porsche 997.1 GT3RS. Pure Orange, ceramics, etc, Sharkwerks exhaust
BMW 2002 restomod; Turbo body kit, S14 M3 Evo engine and lots more
Audi Q3 Black edition Quattro

Previously enjoyed;
Ibis White B7 RS4 Avant : TTS Supercharged 615ps/614 nm
Subaru Impreza 22B
Noble M400
TVR 400SE
Lotus Sunbeam Avon

esp_mm-270
4th Gear

Post by esp_mm-270 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:27 pm

sync24 wrote:
PaulRS4 wrote:And there I was thinking you had bitten the bullet
£15k fitted? - not a chance
£2.5k on this - perhaps! http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... iment=true
Used to destroy these without changing down in my mk4 Golf!
ImageImage

sakimano
5th Gear

Post by sakimano » Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

bam_bam wrote:You have way too much time on your hands creating all this conjecture and conspiracy. That Canadian air has messed up your head...
conjecture and conspiracy? Sorry...what?

Someone is caught lying while promoting a kit in exchange for a cut rate on the price, and when I point it out to the forum (this was a couple years ago and look how right I have been) you think I'm wearing a tinfoil hat and ferreting out conspiracy where there is none?

lol

bam...it's ok. Just read the facts. I know you are a big supporter of PES along with Silas and a few of your friends here, but I'm sorry bud. It's just a bad bad company in so many ways. I don't care if you know it or believe what I say. Frankly I would love to see you sell your luxobarge, buy a B7 and put a PES kit on it. Then I'd love to see Silas put a PES kit on his B8.

Fortunately other people can read the threads linked, posted by PES customers, about the disaster that this company really is.

jaysrs4
5th Gear

Post by jaysrs4 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Too muuuuuch HATE going on here!!!

Anyone shopped in Tesco recently? Fcuking cabbage is <beep>.

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”