Lwfw any one had probs

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
Jamiestanton
2nd Gear

Lwfw any one had probs

Post by Jamiestanton » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Just had a lightened fly wheel fitted and it seams great
But a cupple have said watch the crank don't go !????
But they then go on about there mate done it to his vector and it blew crank out
I am sure if this happened then mrc would not sell them any one got alloy fly wheel and ever had any probs with this ?
2006 black audi rs4 b7 mrc stage 2 stage 2 manifold de cats miltek coil overs light weight flywheel black optics 445bhp 470nm

Rick_RS4
Cruising

Re: Lwfw any one had probs

Post by Rick_RS4 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:16 pm

are you hanging out with people outside mcdonalds?

Jamiestanton
2nd Gear

Post by Jamiestanton » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Lol no why
2006 black audi rs4 b7 mrc stage 2 stage 2 manifold de cats miltek coil overs light weight flywheel black optics 445bhp 470nm

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Jamiestanton wrote:Just had a lightened fly wheel fitted and it seams great
But a cupple have said watch the crank don't go !????
But they then go on about there mate done it to his vector and it blew crank out
I am sure if this happened then MRC would not sell them any one got alloy fly wheel and ever had any probs with this ?

*couple
*flywheel
*seems
*their
*anyone
Jamiestanton wrote: toys in garage
Audi rs4 black saloon 2006
Coilovers full milltek k&n stage 2 mrc remap stage 1 inlet manifold
439bhp 479nm.....
ford fiesta rs turbo white total standerd car imacluate condition
130bhp very slow
yamaha raptor 700 quadbike 2011 road legal
last toy
Golf gti mk6 2009 3dr grey
Stage 3 apr map k04s turbo fmic full milltek itg intake
344bhp
*immaculate
*standard

Wow, that's gotta be a record, right?
No matter where you go, there you are.

Rick_RS4
Cruising

Post by Rick_RS4 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:32 pm

the poor spelling , but mainy taking advice from your mate in the vectra who ''blew his crank out''

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Rick_RS4 wrote:the poor spelling , but mainy taking advice from your mate in the vectra who ''blew his crank out''
*vector

He clearly calls it a Vector, let's give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe a 'Vector' actually exists...

Rick_RS4
Cruising

Post by Rick_RS4 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:40 pm

bam_bam wrote:
Rick_RS4 wrote:the poor spelling , but mainy taking advice from your mate in the vectra who ''blew his crank out''
*vector

He clearly calls it a Vector, let's give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe a 'Vector' actually exists...
:biggrin3:

Jamiestanton
2nd Gear

Post by Jamiestanton » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Sorry I am dislexic can not read to good or spell but I got a home a 20k rs4 a 7k quad bike along with other cars all payed for so don't think I done to bad .....just to think the teachers at school said I would be going now where in life so never judge a book by its cover and don't be a hater just want a bit of advice off you brain boxes off here

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Don't claim that you have to type that way because you're lexscyid. If you've got a 20k A4 and 7k tricycle, I think you can afford a spell checker, also, no one mentioned how you paid for your cars or what your teachers said about you at school, and let's be honest, we'd all judge the fcuk out of a book if it was written in "txtspek". innit. lol.

Rick_RS4
Cruising

Post by Rick_RS4 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:09 am

Jamiestanton wrote:Sorry I am dislexic can not read to good or spell but I got a home a 20k rs4 a 7k quad bike along with other cars all payed for so don't think I done to bad .....just to think the teachers at school said I would be going now where in life so never judge a book by its cover and don't be a hater just want a bit of advice off you brain boxes off here
not bothered about all that, im still curious about your mate with the vector, if mrc sell the flywheel then im sure it will be up to the task

seems like you have either bought a nail or you need to take the car back to the people who fitted it as you seem to have alot of problems since fitting it

Jamiestanton
2nd Gear

Post by Jamiestanton » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:14 am

Yeh yeh so have you got same fly wheel as me or you got nothing better to do than keep taking the piss all night

watts6087
3rd Gear

Post by watts6087 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 am

Jamiestanton wrote:Sorry I am dislexic can not read to good or spell but I got a home a 20k rs4 a 7k quad bike along with other cars all payed for so don't think I done to bad .....just to think the teachers at school said I would be going now where in life so never judge a book by its cover and don't be a hater just want a bit of advice off you brain boxes off here
Fair play to you! U sound like my type of bloke!
All thease key board warriors on here! If u seen them out in a pub
They would be hiding under the tables!

Jamiestanton
2nd Gear

Post by Jamiestanton » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 am

Rick_RS4 wrote:
not bothered about all that, im still curious about your mate with the vector, if mrc sell the flywheel then im sure it will be up to the task

seems like you have either bought a nail or you need to take the car back to the people who fitted it as you seem to have alot of problems since fitting it

Ok so you the same as the bam bam you not got a alloy fly wheel my question was to any one who had any probs with an alloy fly wheel ie crank problems and I fitted it my self (yes I fitted a clutch and a fly wheel on a rs4 I did not need spelling skills for this either just my big fat snap on tool box full of expensive tools )

sar
4th Gear

Post by sar » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 am

i have ran a loba lightweight flywheel now for 20,000+ miles with zero problems.
i have never heard of any problems relating to rs4's running lightweight flywheels.
b7rs4 phantom black, titan pack.

Jamiestanton
2nd Gear

Post by Jamiestanton » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 am

watts6087 wrote:
Fair play to you! U sound like my type of bloke!
All thease key board warriors on here! If u seen them out in a pub
They would be hiding under the tables!

Yes mate there defo some train spotters on here and they all did good as school went to collage to get a good job and I bet I still earn more a week than thay do in a month

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”