8mm spacers - before and after

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
MikeFish
Cruising

Re: 8mm spacers - before and after

Post by MikeFish » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:46 am

CycleSi wrote:Firstly; apologies if I am asking things that have already been covered in this post (or previous posts) but I'm currently in hospital following spinal surgery and my concentration level is not very good currently.

Seeing the pictures of before & after fitting 8mm spacers I would definitely like to fit them to my B7 saloon. I'm running the standard 255/35 x 19 tyres and simply want to know what are the best 8mm spacers (brand/make/supplier) to order and do I need longer wheel bolts? Obviously I don't want the tyres fouling the arches.

Is it simply a case of removing the wheels, fitting the 8mm spacers front & rear and refitting?

Thank in anticipation,
CycleSi
If you want to buy some speak to Revolution or Virdee. They know the car and the exact ones you need. Go elsewhere and you risk getting ones slightly wrong and getting wheel wobble etc. as we have seen on here before as there is more than one type even if you quote 5x112 8mm hubcentric H&R spacers etc.

Yes you will need longer bolts including longer locking wheel bolts but order these at the same time from either of the ones i mentioned above and they will know which ones you need.

And yes, it is that easy to fit.

CycleSi
1st Gear

Re: 8mm spacers - before and after

Post by CycleSi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Excellent - thank you.

I'll give them a call and order them.

Cheers,
CycleSi

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”