New to the forum? Say "hello"
Ryantarpey
1st Gear

Post by Ryantarpey » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi everyone
Im new to the site and to audi cars I've got a 2009 audi s3 in white nice low milage :), only had it a couple of months and have loved every minute so far, also looking forward to doing some changes to it. Hope you all enjoy.
Attachments
image.jpg
s3.jpg
s3.jpg (46.3 KiB) Viewed 598 times
S3 (2).jpg
S3 (2).jpg (52.08 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Last edited by Ryantarpey on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
2009 S3 Ibis White
Black styling pack, RS3 Grill,privacy glass, Bose sound system, heated seats, sat nav system.

neilparf
Cruising

Re: New member

Post by neilparf » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Did once, do it again: FON!!!

What's your plans? Map? System? Some spacers for sure!

Welcome to the forum - catch you at Aitp!
Gone but never forgotten:
2007 RS4 B7 Saloon, Metallic Silver with SS+.
LED's all round and Dectane LED tailights. KDS detail and paint. Lepsons black chrome, heavy on the silver wheels. JCWeldFab full system - valved and no pre-cats. MRC stage 2, de-flap and full carbon clean - 438PS and 489NM. HEL brake lines. H&R Spacers. Gtechniq C1 and EXO V2 coatings. 2010+ RNS-E. On the MRC dyno: http://youtu.be/y_k0VJ2--y8

Ryantarpey
1st Gear

Post by Ryantarpey » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 pm

thought I would introduce myself to the rest of the forum Neil,
My plans are to do the the looks first before performance, I'm going to colour change on a few bits and a few other things too, but I have ideas in my head what I'll do hopefully turn out good :), my first audi so sill learning about them.
2009 S3 Ibis White
Black styling pack, RS3 Grill,privacy glass, Bose sound system, heated seats, sat nav system.

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:41 am

Ryantarpey wrote:thought I would introduce myself to the rest of the forum Neil,
My plans are to do the the looks first before performance, I'm going to colour change on a few bits and a few other things too, but I have ideas in my head what I'll do hopefully turn out good :), my first audi so sill learning about them.
Sounds perfect! No rush - do it at your pace and get it looking right ;) :beerchug:
LED's all round and Dectane LED tailights. KDS detail and paint. Lepsons black chrome, heavy on the silver wheels. JCWeldFab full system - valved and no pre-cats. MRC stage 2, de-flap and full carbon clean - 438PS and 489NM. HEL brake lines. H&R Spacers. Gtechniq C1 and EXO V2 coatings. 2010+ RNS-E. On the MRC dyno: http://youtu.be/y_k0VJ2--y8

Ryantarpey
1st Gear

Post by Ryantarpey » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 pm

neilparf wrote:
Ryantarpey wrote:thought I would introduce myself to the rest of the forum Neil,
Sounds perfect! No rush - do it at your pace and get it looking right ;) :beerchug:
Indeed mate, it's just once you start changing things the way you want it, you just want to keep going on, so have you done much to your car bud?
2009 S3 Ibis White

neilparf
Cruising

Post by neilparf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:20 am

Ryantarpey wrote: Indeed mate, it's just once you start changing things the way you want it, you just want to keep going on, so have you done much to your car bud?
Yeah, I know that feeling!

I wanted to stay OEM when I got mine, but then you start reading about possible mods on this forum and you are off!

I've done a fair bit - not as much as most, but all my mods are in my signature. Alongside a bunch of services, oil changes, front DRC replacement and ensuring all is working ok - power box air flap etc. and replacing a cosmetic items like front sliding battery terminal cover and two sill kick plates.

Oh, and a altercation with a deer cost the insurance 3k for a new rear door and paint in January this year. At the time new front and rear bumper, bonnet and wing paint to get rid of stone chips and freshen...

So, not much since November 2013 when I got it!

Ryantarpey
1st Gear

Post by Ryantarpey » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 am

neilparf wrote:
Ryantarpey wrote: Indeed mate, it's just once you start changing things the way you want it, you just want to keep going on, so have you done much to your car bud?
Yeah, I know that feeling!

I wanted to stay OEM when I got mine, but then you start reading about possible mods on this forum and you are off!

I've done a fair bit - not as much as most, but all my mods are in my signature. Alongside a bunch of services, oil changes, front DRC replacement and ensuring all is working ok - power box air flap etc. and replacing a cosmetic items like front sliding battery terminal cover and two sill kick plates.

Oh, and a altercation with a deer cost the insurance 3k for a new rear door and paint in January this year. At the time new front and rear bumper, bonnet and wing paint to get rid of stone chips and freshen...

So, not much since November 2013 when I got it!
You havent had your car long then, thats the thing you start reading up on forums and what other people have done and then it all starts from there and just keeps going, im probably going to keep mine OEM till next year and then start with the changes,

Oh deer bet that was a bit of a mess hitting one of them,

ive only had mine since may this year and all ive done is took it to the body shop to get all the stone chips and a couple of scraches sorted. and a new air intake as is was cracked. it will be good to meet people and see what people have done to there cars at audi in the park.
2009 S3 Ibis White

Return to “Welcome Area”