Supercar Sunday at Brooklands

Organise and discuss trackdays and meets
black cat
1st Gear

Supercar Sunday at Brooklands

Post by black cat » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi All

I am going to Brooklands on Sunday any one else going ?

John

FaisalJ
Cruising

Re: Supercar Sunday at Brooklands

Post by FaisalJ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:56 am

Didn't even know about it! Thanks for highlighting :D

I might pop along for the morning - been meaning to take my 3yr old son to something car related, and this is about 40min from me. :thumbs:

Can get back in time to take the baby to her swimming class
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Going to be there just for a couple of hours in the morning with my son and my dad, might see you there!
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:56 pm

I reckon we should get together an RS246 stand at Brooklands next year, and try to get some time on track too. Would anyone be interested?

I thought it was supercars only, but there was a Nissan club there (skylines, GTR's etc), a fiat one (with some pretty ordinary fiats)...

Not much Audi representation, but we managed to track one down Image

2007 RS4 B7 Avant

black cat
1st Gear

Post by black cat » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Did you not see my blue RS4 ?

John

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:51 am

black cat wrote:Did you not see my blue RS4 ?

John
No, must've missed it! We were only there for about 1.5hours in the morning, little man was more interested in the planes so we spent more time poking around the planes than looking around all the cars. Highlight for him was sitting in the pilots seat of the sultan of Oman's old private jet.

How did the track thing work? Was it just a slow procession, or were cars actually getting upto decent speed?
2007 RS4 B7 Avant

Return to “Trackdays and Meets”